Travel insurance (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
We currently have travel insurance [annual, Europe only] free with our bank account. The account is being replaced this year, and the free insurance will no longer be available. Anyone have a company they would recommend? We're not looking for anything special, basically just to cover repatriation should the worst happen.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If you do any cycle touring try AXA, they are one of the few who include cover as part of the policy. I didn't realise but it was classed as a "dangerous activity" by most other insurers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Forgot to mention we chose Comfort as we needed up to 180 days cover in one hit,not all others offer this.

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Should have thought of Comfort, as we have the van insured with them. Shame they don't do on;line quotes tho.

Cycling not covered by insurance? I've done a lot of pedaling abroad, including audaxes and mass-participation rides. Always checked with insurers [various, over the years], who all advised that as long as I wasn't racing [ie results published in order of finishing] all would be well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back