Travel Insurance (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
When abroad, do you consider it a neccessity?

And has anyone arranged it through the post office?

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
We've got world wide cover for the two of us through Tesco. Got to get those points!

Cheers
Doug n' Bar

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Yes Sharon Pammy and I used the PO for our package holls in pre Motorhome days if you remember last year we forgot and did it on line from your house with an internet based company:thumb: their all much of a muchness and when you read the very small print there is quite a few things to look out for, ie pre exsisting and passed ailments are the major factor, when you forget to tell them you had your tonsils out aged 7 they refuse to pay out on the heart attack aged 99:Sad:
Geo

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Thank you everyone ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Maryann

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
Funster No
Hi Sharon

My husband has Diabetes and High Blood pressure, we've found that most insurers will not cover any illness that they can link even vagely with those conditions!!

Saga does cover them provided you make an honest declaration of any treatment you are currently receiving.

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Sharon

My husband has Diabetes and High Blood pressure, we've found that most insurers will not cover any illness that they can link even vagely with those conditions!!

Saga does cover them provided you make an honest declaration of any treatment you are currently receiving.

Hi Maryann

I had a look at Papa Smurf's link as my other half has diabetes, and the quote comes out a little over a tenner for family for a period of up to 45 days........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back