Travel insurance. (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi,this may seem a dumb question,but is there any point taking out a separate travel insurance if your van is fully comp.? Up until buying the van we have always taken out a yearly travel insurance policy to cover all trips but as I see it if we stay in the EU our health will be covered by our E111,s and the van policy covers just about everything else,or am I missing something???:Smile:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Hi,this may seem a dumb question,but is there any point taking out a separate travel insurance if your van is fully comp.? Up until buying the van we have always taken out a yearly travel insurance policy to cover all trips but as I see it if we stay in the EU our health will be covered by our E111,s and the van policy covers just about everything else,or am I missing something???:Smile:

The E111 won't get you home if you need an air ambulance,if for example you have a major accident or a stroke or some other mishap, won't happen to you ??? hope your right.
Your van insurance probably won't transport your van back to UK if it is seriously damaged or if you knacker your engine with a broken can belt or will it ???:Blush::Blush:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back