Travel from Spain to UK returning to Spain (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
I can but don't know how to share it.Wondered why I could not find a testing company that did day 2 antigen tests.BUSBY.
Copy and paste the link into the post, not so easy on a phone though.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Is there an option to print off the Passenger Locater Form and complete it on a paper version with a pen !! Asking for elderly friends returning who don’t have smart phones !
I don't believe you can?

you could ring & ask?

If you need help completing the form​

You can call the passenger locator form helpline.

Passenger locator form helpline
Telephone: 0800 678 1767
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
I don't believe you can?

you could ring & ask?

If you need help completing the form​

You can call the passenger locator form helpline.

Passenger locator form helpline
Telephone: 0800 678 1767
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Thank you :) How do they expect everyone to have a smart phone ! As they are leaving here but not going straight back I thought they could take a paper copy to complete at the correct time

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Only got the phone and I am a bit/lot thick when it comes to computers and smart phones..BUSBY.

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
You have to delve deep to find the 2 day test PCR requirement. UK The Government give you a list of approved companies for the 2 day test.

Those companies have to test using the PCR process to the standards below.

Testing methods​

Tests are carried out in different ways depending on where they take place, and if they’re supervised.

‘Supervised’ means staff will take the sample for you. If you take the test at home, you may be able to have a video call with staff who will explain what you need to do.

‘Unsupervised’ means you’ll take the sample yourself without supervision.

About providers and minimum standards​

The providers listed on this page have declared they meet minimum standards for day 2 and day 8 tests (opens in new tab) Some providers may choose not to appear in this list. You can choose a different provider but you must check they meet minimum standards.

17. Use of tests that meet minimum performance characteristics​

The provider must use established molecular detection methods that have been independently validated by a laboratory with a UKAS accredited SARS-COV-2 RT-PCR method, or an ISO15189 or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory with the following performance characteristics as a minimum:

For day 2 tests:

• clinical sensitivity greater than or equal to 99% (or a 95% 2-sided confidence interval entirely above 97%)
  • clinical specificity greater than or equal to 99% (or a 95% 2-sided confidence interval entirely above 97%)
  • limit of detection less than or equal to 1,000 SARS-CoV-2 copies per millilitre (≤1,000 Copies/ml)

Nov 23, 2015
Newmarket,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar294
Exp
Expert medical seem to be the cheapest PCR test at the moment, as you say, same price as a Lateral flow test.
The same tests are required if it is a Green list country or Amber if you are double vaccinated, but prices and requirements might change by end of October.
Prices might change?, for better or worse? 🤣

Nov 23, 2015
Newmarket,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar294
Exp
This is the cheapest antigen test I’ve found for returning to U.K., free postage, but their day2 is much more expensive.

OP
OP
Graham of Madrid

Graham of Madrid

Free Member
Oct 22, 2018
Funster No
MH
Mc Louis Glamys 40
Exp
Since 2019
Thanks for the link for the locator form (arrival form as someone else has called it)

If you have a digital key you can get the spanish European digital certificate online yourself.
If you have a regional 'patient portal' access app on yor phone that will also show you're fully vaccinated.
If you have applied for an EU digital certificate that will also show on the app.

Gus - what is this digital key and what is the European digital certificate you speak of.

Do I get this regional patient portal app from Google Playstore ?

I'm struggling here. Thanks.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
Gus - what is this digital key and what is the European digital certificate you speak of.
This is the main page for our regional health service. You should have yours for Madrid-
http://www.murciasalud.es/principal.php#

On the right,3ed one down, click on 'Certificado digital covid UE'
gets this
https://sede.carm.es/web/pagina?IDCONTENIDO=3585&IDTIPO=240&RASTRO=c$m40288

a short way down is this ;
MEDIOS PARA OBTENER LOS CERTICADOS DIGITALES COVID UE

This shows you the 3 ways of obtaining the certificate. I used the prescencial by downloading paper & going to health centre.

Years ago to obtain the "digital key" for use with anything official it was necessary to download stff on to the compter, leave it open , go to the town hall & pray someone would see you & give you an official code with which you could retrn & ipt to your computer. That is if it had't gone off , had a power cut ,etc ,whilst yow were away . Or they hadn't given you the right code.I had 2 attempts & gave up.

Do I get this regional patient portal app from Google Playstore ?
Yes but it needs to be the spanish playstore as it is't on an english oneIf using a spanish mobile no problem if using an english one yo have to chage to playsore spanish-

using my Murciasalud home page again
http://www.murciasalud.es/principal.php#
on the right side 2nd oone down is our Portal paciente. I've no idea whether this is national or not? It isn't regional .

click on it takes you here which says you are leaving Murciasalud.es & going to the portal which is this when you click on the link
https://sede.carm.es/sms/portaldelpaciente/home.xhtml
Click on the 'crear cuenta' lets yo open an account.
you can also do that 3 ways
1) paper like I did
2) digital key or dni
3) codigo de alta

I would assume Madrid has its own system?

Via paper I took it in health centre & they then load it on system which sends you an email ,click on link to create password then you can enter the portal
The app can be on both phone & home computer.

Hope this helps

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
0-02-0a-6df472b93a6fca2ed19df3e52600352e1f5670ab37bcb97f94e4e7a3f7f5fb56_96fa022fd5e8f2dc.jpg

This is my European Digital Covid Certificate. Spanish versions aren't as posh as other countries.:LOL: You can get this digitally if you have the access on patient portal via digital key.I don't so had to apply via paper .Now it is on app.
You can print this from the Patient portal but not sure if you already have to have applied for it direct before it appears on the portal?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back