Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
gainsborough
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Since 2014
Finally getting back into Europe in September after 3 years and was wondering what travel card or credit card funsters are using at the moment For free transactions.

i was thinking about the Caxton bit I read it’s a bit hit and miss on the tolls.

ideally one that works for fuel and tolls Would be good, I always have a bit of cash though just in case.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Finally getting back into Europe in September after 3 years and was wondering what travel card or credit card funsters are using at the moment For free transactions.

i was thinking about the Caxton bit I read it’s a bit hit and miss on the tolls.

ideally one that works for fuel and tolls Would be good, I always have a bit of cash though just in case.
Halifax clarity (y)(y)

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
For ten years or more my Nationwide debit card has always been fine for all charges, including fuel and Peage tolls. No 'transaction fee' and good exchange rate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I use Caxton and very pleased with it. Some toll booths did reject the card but all fuel pumps were ok as was supermarket, bar's, restaurant and cash withdrawal's from banks etc. No charge for any transaction other than some banks charging a service charge regardless of the UK card you use.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We have found Revolut to be very good indeed, it is of course a debit card so need to put cash on it but we just transfer online when needed. Used to use Clarity but they charge for cash withdrawal and you must pay on time or there is a fee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back