Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Had a problem with the water pump, but fixed it with a hammer !! Struggling along cooking for myself waiting for the better weather closer to Easter ! Slowly making my way homewards and the better English weather !:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Stay there:whatthe: ...........................thick snow here:Eeek::Doh:..........

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
welcome back to winter, jump out and make a snow man/woman, don't to be sexist:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Luckily turkish delight hot chocolate is at hand....

Have you got shares in the company that makes 'turkish delight' ? :ROFLMAO: Carol has now rushed to the kitchen to make some......:Eeek:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Safe journey Steve,

I think the M20 was open at Maidstone, because Andy managed to get to Dartford Tunnel okay at 8.00am this morning.

Neil has managed to take of from Stansted Airport to Frankfurt Hahn this morning, and landed there at 9.30am, all other flights were diverted or cancelled at Frankfurt Hahn as they have lots of snow at at least minus 10, neil was waiting for a bus there for about 45 minutes in it, freezing his n**s off.

But hopefully will be driving back tomorrow with our truck, or Thursday if the weather is too bad.
Pat

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED... !!!

All home safe and sound....:thumb:

Another adventure completed, notched up 5,000 miles for this run just as we passed Northampton...

And so the thread endeth.....:ROFLMAO:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED... !!!

All home safe and sound....:thumb:

Another adventure completed, notched up 5,000 miles for this run just as we passed Northampton...

And so the thread endeth.....:ROFLMAO:

For you maybe but there still lots out there now so please keep posting both Elaine and I enjoy reading them
And there is always the next one to plan

Thanks for your input we have enjoyed it so much
Don't forget the pint and double Bacardi when our paths finally cross

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well Tonka, odd flakes of snow were swirling around us between Jct 7 to 9 of the M6 at lunchtime as we made our way to beautiful downtown Darlaston, but by the time we sat down to luncheon at Ikea at 14.30 - it had stopped.

So I guess Cannock was round about the same.

Last time we came back off hols in mid Novemberish, it took about 3 days to get warm in the house! I walked in when we first got here and said shall we sleep in the van? :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Well Tonka, odd flakes of snow were swirling around us between Jct 7 to 9 of the M6 at lunchtime as we made our way to beautiful downtown Darlaston, but by the time we sat down to luncheon at Ikea at 14.30 - it had stopped.

So I guess Cannock was round about the same.

Last time we came back off hols in mid Novemberish, it took about 3 days to get warm in the house! I walked in when we first got here and said shall we sleep in the van? :ROFLMAO:

Ikea, Wednesbury,,,:thumb: My home town..
Dont it look great.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

sunnyside

Deleted User
Had a problem with the water pump, but fixed it with a hammer !! Struggling along cooking for myself waiting for the better weather closer to Easter ! Slowly making my way homewards and the better English weather !:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Shropshire cold but very sunny :Smile: No snow/rain :roflmto: .
Shut up moaning you love it there Stephen ! with all your friends....:Cool::Cool:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Me, moan, never !!

Shropshire cold but very sunny :Smile: No snow/rain :roflmto: .
Shut up moaning you love it there Stephen ! with all your[HI] friends[/HI]....:Cool::Cool:

Friends ! what friends :Eeek: four vans here and I am the only Brit !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back