Rally train rally meet (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We would just like to add our praise and thanks to Ramon (B-Well) for this weekend meet. It was great fun from beginning to end in good company. And we had trains, planes and motorhomes to keep us all talking and laughing. We hope Ramon does it again next year, in which case we will be there again if we can make it.

Peter & Angela

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I bet that car park looks quite empty now . until next year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
No incident to report (on this occasion) we just moved to the front of the car park before any other twats decided to do the same

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Just a big thank you:clap2: for all the comments posted re the Kent Train Rally meet. I enjoyed all the Fun and banter between the Funsters, As you are aware it was my first try at organising such an event and without your encouragement and support over the weekend it could not have been better ( ummmmmmm perhaps free alcohol). please feel free :active:to pass any feedback comments onto the railway manager Mr Danny Martin ,RHD railway, about the weekend as this may encourage a response for us to be invited back. I have downloaded some Rally pictures on the forum, under the Media section.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Ramon, sorry I cannot find the photos. I have found Mike B's but not yours. Can you post the link please? Thank you. Joy

Ooops sorry. Found them... they merged into MikeB's .. Thank you. Great to see you all so happy.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back