B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Are you planning an American supper or similar at the weekend?
Right you lot, because Funsters are arriving different dates and times, Fri evening programme is meet and greet so someone has to be on site, (any volunteers) however we have access to a conservatory room, just large enough for us all, American supper sounds good Helen. Now just to let you all know i`m a Virgin , so how to go about Rallying and organisation this event you will have to guide me, I know Jim and Sian and band of Funsters have got it off to a tee ,:notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2: I`m in your hands and go with the flow.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
American supper is simple
Just bring along some food for all to share and put it on a big table. Everyone brings their own plates etc. And we all tuck in. It can be as simple as a packet of biscuits or some sandwiches or a cake etc. Good way to all mix and get together

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
When all Funsters have settled in, I arrange to fly out from Lydd airport over the big pond, we have supper and then return to comfy van for good night kip to be awoken by train whistles in the morning .:mask: blimey ive just realised you know who i am.

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Okay :welc: before this rally/meet gets out of hand . American supper it is, bring anything to eat and :beerchug:drink then we throw van keys in the centre late at night when we are all friends .:party2:

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Okay :welc: before this rally/meet gets out of hand . American supper it is, bring anything to eat and :beerchug:drink then we throw van keys in the centre late at night when we are all friends .:party2:
No for the last part. Knowing my luck I would get the 20 year old leaky Swift.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Gail your space has been allocated to Mitzimad , if you and Tony cannot attend see you later date, take care.

Many thanks. Hope he is well enough to drive us to the Lincoln show but time will tell.

Will post on here and let you know if I am able to visit on my own xxx

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hope all is going well there,...........New Romney is a great little town to visit,........and the train ride over to Dungeness...........got to be done at least once in anyones lifetime. :)

So sorry not to be there......:cry:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I wish I could be there too. :( Hope you all have a wonderful time and look forward to reading all about it..

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
not going anywhere, number plates stolen on the car so whole lotta hassle to sort out.

At least they wont be able to use the plates. The anti theft screws mean they just snapped it off and it broke in the process.

miserable buggers.

Have a great time. really p$$d off at not being able to join u

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
just got home. what a great time . thanks to BWELL.he ran a great meet.it was fun and more fun.got to ride trains to Dungeness, and hythe. and rommey sands..may I thank all of you for making this a really good meet..please put my name down for next year.

Sep 8, 2010
Kent the white cliffs end
Funster No
MH
LeVoyageur Lvx 8
Exp
Not long enough
Would like to say a great big thank you to everyone for a) making our very first meeting so friendly and enjoyable and b) making my 60th birthday enjoyable and memorable also. Special thanks to Ramon for making my wife and I feel totally at home and for the extra special mile he went to with the balloons, hat and champagne. It was totally unexpected but very much appreciated. If there is another one next year we will definitely be going.
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks for the great time at the meet Ramon. We really enjoyed it. Also nice to put names to faces. Big thanks to Mike for yet again entertaining Francesca. Put us down for next year. Loved the fly past and the weather was great. birthday cake was delicious as well.

Sonja

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
great little meet thanks to ramon for organizing it thanks to everyone who helped us keep an eye on oscar and gertie
railway was great fun and the spitfire on repeat was great, hope to see all the southern crowd again soon

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
thank you Sonja , I think Francesca. keeps me on my toes. nice to see her so happy. got my name down for next year. see you there.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
it was great for ramon.to get the fly past.what was it

Join us or log in to post a reply.