Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato MWB selfbuild
Exp
1 year
hi everyone, im wanting a motorcycle trailer called the easylifter hydratrail , the one with the castor wheels, anyone deciding to sell or know someone that wants to sell please drop me a message.
regards landyman (Paul).

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
Are you talking about a second hand one or a new one because, Easy Lifter products are made in Loughborough, which is about 30 minutes run from where you live..

OP
OP
PAT N PAUL

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
1 year
hi, looking to see if anyone has a second hand one before I bite the bullet , new one's are expensive
cheers landyman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
IF YOU DONT GET A SECONDHAND ONE WORTH THE MONEY TAKING MY 650 TO SPAIN TOMMOROW TO SEE THE GP IN TWO WEEKS

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
Having seen one just this weekend wobbling all over the road if I had one you could have it! FREE

OP
OP
PAT N PAUL

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
1 year
they seem to have good reports, not heard anything bad, don't want a normal trailer was told because they were on casters and trailer was static it was classed as 1 unit and not camper with trailer, for ferries or tunnel, not that ive been abroad in it yet.
regards

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
The wheels wobble if not tight(not wheel nuts) but trailer works well for us last yeay went from cornwall to norwich and back with 65 honda on the back

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
hi everyone, im wanting a motorcycle trailer called the easylifter hydratrail , the one with the castor wheels, anyone deciding to sell or know someone that wants to sell please drop me a message.
regards landyman (Paul).
How far do you want to travel for it as I know someone who has one to "sell" in South Devon. He doesn't want any money for it but a cheque for £100 to St John Ambulance would be appreciated he says. PM me with your phone number and name and I'll pass this on to him - if it hasn't already gone.

OP
OP
PAT N PAUL

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
1 year
sorry friar tuck even I missed it, the fella has already sold it, so im still looking, if anyone has one they want to sell
regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back