Trailer Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Jun 16, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2015
Hi all.

I'm looking to get a trailer for longer trips, suitable for a couple of bikes and assorted stuff.
I'm thinking of a Debon C255, has anyone any suggestions?
Needs to be single axle and about 7ft-ish.

Thanks

Jim

Jul 3, 2019
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
I have an Alko Wheely, short and light, easy to use and reverse. I have the extended rear with the bike carriers, plus I have mounted my Thule storage box across the front A frame. I use it to carry my 1993 Honda SuperCub and a massage table! I love it, it just works for us on our extended trips when we get out of the UK the UK

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Hi all.

I'm looking to get a trailer for longer trips, suitable for a couple of bikes and assorted stuff.

Thanks

Jim
Just looking at a Debon myself. Like the c500xl. But nobody has white Roof in stock. Black attracts the heat too much if we take it to Spain

Nov 27, 2016
Notts
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Hi all.

Thanks

Jim
I have a Brenderup box trailer I've been thinking of selling. It's about 8 ft internal length, the lid lifts up on gas struts and there is a drop down ramp for access, although this needs renewing do to water ingress. It has been stood for a while so needs a bit of tlc and a good clean but these are a perfect trailer for motor bikes as you can ride them in do to the lifting lid.. Its a single axle braked trailer at 1300kg I think. I have had a Triumph Rocket 111 in it with room to spare.
If interested I'll take some pictures at the weekend.

OP
OP
Jimsnap
Jun 16, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks for all your replies.

I think I'll go with the Debon, I'm having a look at one at the weekend at Big Bear in Oundle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back