Trailer available end of June (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
My Brian James A max will be going up for sale from the end of June.. if anyone wants details p.m. me please.... rather it went to an MHF member.. but will other wise sell on ebay

Bob:winky:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
no comment as they say

Buying an A frame Bob....:ROFLMAO:

No comment as they say...

but no not buying an A frame.. we are going to also sell the RV at the end of the season .. re thinking how we want to do things as we get older and the bones creak more.

May go for a 5ver or a pickup and an American trailer.... We need the trailer to do France in june then it will not be needed as we will in the short term revert to the little red trailer. In fact we might press it in to service for Newbury, as we do not need the car to go anywhere at that show.

It is a bargain (trailer).. and the RV ... considering it is the A max 2000 lbs and has the full deck plus storage locker.. a 3,000 lbs electric winch and battery box, working lights, heavy duty ramps and heavy duty jockey wheel... plus a working lamp.. locking wheel nuts... wheel clamp bar and 6 tyre strap downs in a holdall... plus the stop bars and a locking tow head. in excellent condition as you know. £1850 no offers.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
It could be delivered to Rutland water meet

By the way it will be available from 26th June in Tunbridge Wells, (Kent) or I could take it to Rutland Water for collection in July.

All tyres are as new. This is a current model and has bags of extras and only about a year old.

Bob

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
If you are looking for a trailer this is a dam good buy and sooooo cheap........I am so tempted myself to buy it and resell for a profit......this trailer new was just shy of £3,400.00 with all the extras and Vat I know because I bought it unused from the first owners estate who passed away just after delivery.......so if you need a trailer this is got to be worth consideration.......I cant believe it is at this price.

All the best Rick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back