Tracvision r5s (1 Viewer)

Jun 21, 2018
Habrough ,N E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2010
Allthough there are other threads about Tracvision , my problem is slightly different in that until recently it has been working fine
It as just started to struggle to lock on to the satellite , it as always done it in about 30 seconds but about a couple of weeks ago it has started to really struggle and takes 5 or 10 minutes of trying ,I use a sky hd box and when setting up on site I go to services and signal page on epg and watch the signal bars, sometimes it shows very good signal strength and quality and a picture in the mini screen then it goes off and the dish keeps searching ,the last couple of times it has eventually found the signal and locked on after quite a long time .
I had a software update done in 2016 when it then was struggling to lock on and since then as been perfect
Any advice or details of anyone that does service to sat domes would be appreciated
I am currently heading towards Great Yarmouth area before heading home to N E Lincolnshire . so any service guys in that area would be great

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back