• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Tracvision R4 SL Dome (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Good condition working but i cannot get it to connect up with my TV and Sky box, !!
Needs someone with a degree in electronics to set it up, not a normal guy like me.
Currently mounted on roof of our MH. Safer up there i can't kick it.
£300.00 thats what I paid a fellow Funster for it. Where i saw it working OK.
Joe

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
Hi Joe,

It only needs re-programming to single-sat setting as it is probably set to a Tri-sat setting currently to work with a sky box and your sky box (or may just need an update). All really simple to do and normally takes about half an hour with the right software so shouldnt be a massive expense.

Contact C A Clase who are the orignal importers of this system and they will point you to your closest supporting agent..

OP
OP
J
Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks James, I have tried contacting a tracvision agent and all he will do is point me towards web-sites and down loads, unfortunately i am a total technophobe and if things do not work out of the box then i pay someone to do it for me, but in this case all anyone wants to do is sell me a complete new system. About right for today's throw away society.
Don't want it doing for nothing, i am fully prepared to pay for someone's time to do it for me.
Thanks
Joe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back