tracker systems (1 Viewer)

fabweb

Free Member
May 18, 2008
Funster No
after losing our mh in rome we are ready to start off again in a weeks time but i need to get a tracker system ...can anyone recommend one with good european asssistance

thank you

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
after losing our mh in rome we are ready to start off again in a weeks time but i need to get a tracker system ...can anyone recommend one with good european asssistance

thank you

Hi

We are going to have Tracker fitted to our 5ver. Worth a look.

www.tracker.co.uk

regards

Ant & debs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

MotorGuard

Deleted User
We are a tracker dealer. Spam spam spam

User Banned See Rules - Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter S

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Towcester
Funster No
MH
A class Concorde liner 89
Exp
Since 2011
I would not touch tracker with a bargepole. If you have another choice as the device is not already fitted go elsewhere.

Trackers after sales service and accounts functions are a complete nightmare. I lost count of the number of times they took money incorrectly from my account, then refused to credit it, then did, then took it again. I know i am not alone in this experience.:Angry:

I had a cobra tracker fitted to another car and they were fantastic - soon as the vehicle moved without the correct authorisation they would ring my mobile to check it was OK. This normally happened when it was being serviced ect and I forgot to leave the card with the dealer.:Doh:

Make sure you go for a GPS based system otherwise you are really in the lap of the Gods if you get the vehicle back.

No connections with either business - this is just past experience. I guess its a bit like insurance. You only find out if its any good when you actually need to use it.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back