Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Majestic 155
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi my tyres are set to correct pressures but the TPMS says they're low, I think because they're lower than the stated pressure for my vehicle ( camper tyres fitted), can I reset the TPMS ? Hope this makes sense

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
yes all pressures and temp alarms are setable. but the display reading is what it is. can you check it with another tester?

OP
OP
Kevingrc

Kevingrc

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Majestic 155
Exp
I'm a newbie
yes all pressures and temp alarms are setable. but the display reading is what it is. can you check it with another tester?
Do you mean check tyre pressures, I check them regularly and when I start up the pressures display on the dash and are reading the same as what is in, but it says these pressures are too low, and the light stops on

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Do you have the factory fitted Fiat system? If so I don't think it can be altered, at least not by the user. I had the Fiat system and the local Fiat Pro dealer did not know how to do it. If you do manage to find out please share on here.

OP
OP
Kevingrc

Kevingrc

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Majestic 155
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi @peterc10 I have a majestic 155 and it's a Peugeot base, I think it is factory fitted as I took it to a Peugeot and it was under warranty but they haven't fixed it, I'll have to take it back again but maybe to a different garage, I'll let you know how I get on

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi @peterc10 I have a majestic 155 and it's a Peugeot base, I think it is factory fitted as I took it to a Peugeot and it was under warranty but they haven't fixed it, I'll have to take it back again but maybe to a different garage, I'll let you know how I get on
AFAIK Peugeot is built in the same factory in Italy as the Fiat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back