Free Member
Feb 19, 2008
bingley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
a class burstner aviano i
Exp
30 years
Hi anybody tow a c1 or a Toyota ayago with the towbars2towcar conversion I am thinking of buying one or the other to convert any problems or tips would help thanks

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Great bit of kit... Easy to put on... fairly light in comparison with some... folds up and easily fit`s in the boot of a Toyota Aygo... Comes with it`s own Holdall, Nice and neat looking front to the car when not attached... no sticking out bit`s.. (y)

Has a button on the Computer thingy by the brake pedal.. Just press it and you can see every thing works..

And best of all............. it`s idiot proof to fix on the car & MoHo... (y)

kalamitty

Free Member
Nov 16, 2012
cheshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 89
i tow a aygo but its on a towtal braked a-frame. and i dont even notice i'm towing apart from steep hills, just need to change down gears earlier, the aygo is very good on fuel and recently did a long journey and got 100mpg, cheap to tax £20 and insurance is cheap, i used to hire a car to tour if based for a week now i take the aygo even for a weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Having looked closely at them all I decided on a Unibrake system which was a similar price to the TowBars system for our car, but technically a lot better as it powers up the cars own servo system and adjusted/controlled from the cab

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back