• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Tow bar for Autotrail Dakota (1 Viewer)

Mike24150

Free Member
Mar 18, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
8years
Link Removed This was fitted to my 2014 Dakota, and may well fit other Autotrails. It is easy to fit, a bit of time on your back to fit additional bars to the chassis, to strengthen it. Whilst I fitted, it was n't used, as I had to sell the Motorhome. The electrics has a dedicated harness which runs from the cab battery, to a connection plug near the rear axle, where it is simply plugged into the existing loom. It's then routed to the socket at the tow ball, secured with the supplied bracket. The tow ball is included. It is a heavy unit, and it's probably wise to collect it. I am travelling from Essex to S. Wales, and also to Chester in the next couple of weeks. £120, please

Attachments

• IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
BARGAIN... Do you have a picture ??
I dont need one but will put the word out for you..

OP
OP
M

Mike24150

Free Member
Mar 18, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
8years
Thanks, Ido intend to put one on when I get a few minutes. I'm just aware that as I'm moving around the country, I need to get the advert in

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Mike24150

Free Member
Mar 18, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
8years
I'm not sure that it does, it's a Fiat extension. According to the brochure, the longer Frontiers have the Alko Kober, but it's not entirely clear. I remember it as a substantial steel chassis.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back