Tourists Hacked With Knives in Fez, Morocco (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
My first reaction was that it had to be a bomb....... just surprised it took the 'experts' so long......... or rather so long to admit it........ politics
Look's like your first reaction was right. However, I'm sure you would agree it would be foolhardy for any goverment to speculate on the cause of an aircraft coming down only to be proved wrong before the victims have been buried. Probably one of the quickest ways to loose worldwide credibility and look pretty stupid at the same time.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Look's like your first reaction was right. However, I'm sure you would agree it would be foolhardy for any goverment to speculate on the cause of an aircraft coming down only to be proved wrong before the victims have been buried. Probably one of the quickest ways to loose worldwide credibility and look pretty stupid at the same time.

If the front of the aircraft lands a mile away from the rear and no 'Mayday' is sent... it isn't difficult to work out what is likely to have happened ........... even by an 'amateur'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I'll suggest this.............. unfortunately more random knife attacks will happen............
Without a doubt! Knife crimes in London are up by around 23 % alone. More and more young men are carrying knives, even in the Uk and it goes without saying knife crime will continue to rise.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
Without a doubt! Knife crimes in London are up by around 23 % alone. More and more young men are carrying knives, even in the Uk and it goes without saying knife crime will continue to rise.

The real danger comes from terrorists......random attacks

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
make your choice, travel where you like.. that's your choice.. but don't call people doom merchants who think it's unsafe.
Calling the poster a doom merchant doesn't make it safe .. shooting the messenger doesn't make ISIS go away ..

Hundreds, if not thousands of young Moroccan men have joined the ranks of ISIS .. they are coming home now, with blood on their hands and hate in their hearts .. only a week or so ago an ISIS terrorist cell was unearthed in Essauaria (sp)

heads in sand.. ? I sincerely hope not...

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I have just told Elaine we are not going to Morroco due to threat of violence so we are of to Blackpool for 3 months !
To be continued when she stops hitting me :eek:
I've heard that loads of men have been beaten in Blackpool, often in broad daylight, but drugs were not involved, just sausages and crocodiles. The attacker, named Judy, seems to get away with it.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
make your choice, travel where you like.. that's your choice.. but don't call people doom merchants who think it's unsafe.
Calling the poster a doom merchant doesn't make it safe .. shooting the messenger doesn't make ISIS go away . Hundreds, if not thousands of young Moroccan men have joined theranks of ISIS .. they are coming home now, with blood on their hands and hate in their hearts .. only a week or so ago an ISIS terrorist cell was unearthed in Essauaria (sp)
heads in sand.. ? I sincerely hope not...

Hopefully this wave of terrorism (as with others) will eventually pass............ unfortunately not yet............. take care

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.

And how stupid would they have looked if an Easyjet plane followed the same route to earth the day after. ? Damned if they do, Damned if they don't.o_O

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Yes just ask Aznar after the Madrid bombings.
The real danger comes from terrorists......random attacks

Yes I have trouble wanting to randomly attack terrorists or even those who might be .:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back