Touring the USA with 5th Wheel (1 Viewer)

IanH

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
If anyone is planning to tour the states this winter my 5th wheel and truck is still for sale.
We have tried to hang on to it but alas it has to go .

It is currently in storage near Orlando and is fully kitted out inc slow cooker ,coffee maker,pots pans & cuttlery,LCD televisions,dvd player,sewer and water hoses,bbq ,outside chairs even my fishing rods just hook it up and go

I might even be able to throw in our Thousand Trails campground membership ,this gives you camping in any of their Eastern campgrounds from Florida to New York and behond,all it costs is $540 a year

The 5th wheel is 2007 Cedar Creek 36RLTS with 3 slides no smoking ,no pets,with very little use and is as new.
It has a few upgrades,Lazyboy leather recliners, heated tanks,fifth airbourne pinbox rear hitch reciever and power rear jacks ,£18,000

The truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT heavy duty dually 5.9 cummins diesel,auto box ,leather trim with 45k on the clock and only been used for 5th wheel use ,it has a Reese 16k hitch with brake controller.The truck is very tidy but has a few marks on the rear tailgate and a small dent nsf wing and scuffs on the bumper £8500

The 5th wheel can be sold seperatley and i will import the truck back to the UK,
I have seen the same 5th wheel towed with a Ford 2500 single rear wheel if the dually is a bit wide for you,but you would have to check tow ratings etc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back