Go Humberto!

Free Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A-Class
Exp
I'm not sure if there's a thread already but, since it's very easy to produce videos now, I thought I'd start a thread for people wanting to share their videos of their motorhome tours..
I use Youtube (even though their HD 1080p isn't as high quality as the 1080p on my PC).

OP
OP
Go Humberto!

Go Humberto!

Free Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A-Class
Exp
Here's one to get things going. It's a brief look back at our 31 days spent in Normandy & Brittany in Jan/Feb 2019.
We crossed from Newhaven to Dieppe then headed West.

Étretat - Honfleur - Mont St Michel - Ile Grande - Locronan - Brezellec - Quimper - Juno Beach (and some intermediate stops along the way). We used free/cheap Aires mostly but treated ourselves to a campsite occasionally. The weather ranged from gloriously sunny to scarily horizontal.

>> VIDEO HERE <<

From a technical point of view the footage was taken on - Canon M50 camera - Samsung Galaxy S7 phone - GoPro Hero - DJI Mavic Drone

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Wow @Go Humberto! how good was that!
You have done a wonderful job there, drone footage as well!, amazing.
You captured the atmosphere, weather and all, so well, it was pleasure to watch.
Maybe if your not too shy a bit of narration from your good self would make it even more involving, and you can tell the story of the highs & lows.
I did hope that a photographic/video vlog advice thread could be opened as a permanent feature under the "resources" heading as I think it would help so many of us make better use of our camera equipment.
I will PM you with my latest discovery of a photo/video guru, that is sharing advice way above my current knowledge.
Thanks for posting.
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back