Jun 18, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
vw swb van conversion
Exp
total newbie - maiden voyage, portugal march 13
Hello there!

Only got my campervan in January this year and jumped in with both feet by flitting off to Portugal for a few weeks! Pretty typical but tend to think, what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger! never done any camping before, unless you count spending the odd weekend with pals in their motorhome - a dabbler at best maybe?::bigsmile: Got the bug bigtime tho and now scheming to find a way to work only half the year - too young & poor for early retirement!

Been checking out the forums here for a few days - really like the feel of the site and signed up for subs already (cheque in the post - honest!). Was thinking of going to the Northern motorhome meet as a day visitor - Tabley's not too far from me and thought it could be an opportunity to maybe meet others face to face? I'm now thinking of camping the weekend but can't commit til i get a leisure battery installed - need ehu for more than one nighter at the mo - the vans booked in for 12th July, too late for club booking deadline. Can a pitch be provisionally kept or am i better just waiting - what do peeps reckon?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, unfortunately with Warners the people who run that particular show if you do not pre book to camp with Fun the organiser's will only let you camp in the general camping area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

redlass

Free Member
Jun 18, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
vw swb van conversion
Exp
total newbie - maiden voyage, portugal march 13
Thanks Carol
I'm hoping to get the main van battery looked at this wkend - might not be charging as well as it could. If that's sorted i'll just go for it anyway - if the battery dies on me i can always call breakdown out.

Hope to meet a few funster's soon!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back