Oct 6, 2008
N.E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
just starting
Hi
Thought its about time I introduce myself as I have been reading the forum for some weeks now and have gleaned quite a bit of usefull info on motorhoming.I am aproaching retirement and have decided to give motorhoming a try. Firstly by a few weekends away building up to a trip to France in July next year. Never slept in a caravan or motorhome in my life before so I may be in for a bit of a leaning experience and a few suprises ( good ones I hope ). I intend to sort the Van out over the winter and look forward to start our new hobby in the spring.
Sid & Denny

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Sid Y& Denny:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swifty640

Free Member
Jul 20, 2008
Kent
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
3years
Hi Sid & Denny
Im new to this site too, but not new to motorhoming all I can say is YOU WILL LOVE IT::bigsmile: Enjoy...

Last edited:

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
New to motorhoming

Hi Sid & Denny welcome to motorhomefun you will get all the help you want on this forum nice start to your retirement taking up motorhomeing you can come and go as you please?good luck to you both in your new adventure Tony & Marlene

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Hi
Thought its about time I introduce myself as I have been reading the forum for some weeks now and have gleaned quite a bit of usefull info on motorhoming.I am aproaching retirement and have decided to give motorhoming a try. Firstly by a few weekends away building up to a trip to France in July next year. Never slept in a caravan or motorhome in my life before so I may be in for a bit of a leaning experience and a few suprises ( good ones I hope ). I intend to sort the Van out over the winter and look forward to start our new hobby in the spring.
Sid & Denny

Best to level the van up before sleeping:ROFLMAO:

::bigsmile:
Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back