Topcashback (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Anyone had anything to do with this scheme? Just been looking at greenflag European breakdown, it is £107 through green flags own site but according to what I can make out if I get it through topcashback it's only £53 , never had anything to do with these things, do they do what they say they do.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Interesting, we use Quidco quite a bit - similar to topcashback. My son says he has a few difficulties with topcashback, but we generally get on well with Quidco, and have managed a few hundred pounds returned over the years. :thumb:

I used it successfully for Greenflag. However, my one failure was last year when I tried to buy Churchill breakdown cover (which is actually provided by Greenflag). Purchased the cover, then chased over 6 months to get the cashback, but it was eventually rejected. :cry:

Good luck whatever you decide.

PS If you've been to the Greenflag website using your pc/tablet, make sure you clear their cookies before you go on either of the cashback sites or you won't get your money back. It will most probably 'fail to track'.

Mike

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
I have used Quidco quite a bit over the past few years and have received nearly £600 without problems.

Some people may not be 100% sure how these cashback schemes operate so this is my take on how it works. We have all seen the ads on tele for confused.com, comparethemarket etc etc. Well, these people don't offer their comparison services out of the kindness of their heart - they are getting commission from the insurance / utilities companies etc

With operations like Quidco, this commission is paid to you, which sounds like a much better plan to me! Apart from insurance, mobile phone contracts, , broadband and so on I have bought many other items such as airport parking, inkjet cartridges and electrical goods and got at least some cashback.

As always you have to do your homework to make sure you are getting a good deal and not paying over the odds so that they can offer cashback.

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Anyone had anything to do with this scheme? Just been looking at greenflag European breakdown, it is £107 through green flags own site but according to what I can make out if I get it through topcashback it's only £53 , never had anything to do with these things, do they do what they say they do.

We have had several hundred back using topcashback -no problems whatsoever:thumb::thumb:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As above, been with Quidco for a few years and had several hundred pounds back, just follow the rules. Insurance and utilities are top payers..
My son has used topcashback and recently moved internet, £80 back in his account a week after it was activated.. :thumb:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Used topcashback for a few years, occasionally the cashback does not track but quite rare, usually seems to be when marks and spencers used to offer 6% instead of 3% .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Beginning of December I booked a trip to Spain with Brittany Ferries, travelling next month. Made the reservation through Quidco and paid the normal deposit £60. Within a couple of weeks £67 was returned to my bank account from Quidco, long before I had to pay the balance for the booking. :thumb:

We've also bought large household items like sofas and a large fridge freezer through Quidco - cashback soon mounts up. And usually using a cash back credit card to pay helps a bit more. :winky:

Mike

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Another thumbs up for Quidco - used for many years. We always check if websites are eligible for Quidco or Nectar points & HUKD to see if any valid discount voucher codes - love a deal! See Martin Lewis website about cashback. Use a cashback credit card to save a little more too...

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back