TOP HINGED WINDOW FALLING OUT (1 Viewer)

Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Hi All, Its funny how you never check how something goes together when its working fine, its only when it falls out you realise that you have no idea how it goes together. As I previously said I have changed my van to a Burstner. All the other windows are sliding but the one adjacent to the Dinette is a top hinged variety or it would be if it was connected. I tried taking it apart and sliding the window along the frames channel but it doesn't allow it to drop below the horizontal. So I rekon a piece of extra channel is missing. Does any one no where there might be a diagram of its operaton. I have tried googling and come up with nothing. I have added outside and inside pics. Cheers

Brian

Attachments

• burstner window.jpg
    burstner window.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 32
  • burstner window01.jpg
    burstner window01.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 32

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
The windows in our Burstner are made by Seitz but I believe they also fitted some made by Polyplastics with which there were problems. See This Thread. The manufacturer's name will probably be on the window somewhere.

OP
OP
MAUBRI
Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Hi Graham, thanks for the info but like you are windows are by Seitz. Still no clearer on wether its a missing runner or not put back together properly

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back