Top Gear Top Caravanist cars on now.. (2 Viewers)

hextal

Free Member
Jul 23, 2013
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van
Exp
Hoorah. I've finally discovered the oracle. is there a comprehensive list of all things that everyone should like / dislike? :ROFLMAO:

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
As for Aerosmith? socks and sandles, he's human. :thumb:

Steve Tyler is a rock legend - although you may not like the music, who cares?

The Stones have done well out of relaunching er...grandad rock, why shouldnt anyone esle? Dont like it? dont pay to see them !

Although they skipped over the bit where Steve admits to having a $50,000 a day coke habit er... "back in the day"...

There are MANY progs on tv that i think are pointless....Coronation Street....in fact almost every soap, dull repetitive, predictable and IMHO a waste of money...but hey, they have thrived for years and have massive followings....hey ho :)

Top Gear is childish, laddish and somewhat predictable, but i like it. I like Porchse 911's too.

The thing about the BBC is a different matter and should not get wrapped up in your dislike of a program - turn over and watch something else. The BBC, its funding and the way it has operated for years should be questioned and investigated, something should be done. Just leave Top Gear alone :ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I stopped watching Top Gear years ago on the grounds that a repeated joke loses its effect. However, having seen postings on here and elsewhere, and having an idle half hour or so last night, I watched part of the repeat last night. I made myself watch to the end but won't make the same mistake again :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
No-one mentioned the Lambo !

That was the most incredible lap I've ever seen.

Weight of a Fiesta, 500+HP, 4WD.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You had to go and spoil it didn't you :roflmto:

Sorry, but using iPlayer I can skip the attempts at motoring humour and watch the tiny good bits. The star is often entertaining. The flying laps sometimes are.

Last week they had a 700HP Mercedes 4wd sports car. Faster than it's 600HP petrol version. It had a range of 30 miles using all the power. An exercise in futility.

What they did not have was a report of a prestigious hill climb in America. This year and electric bike was top bike beating petrol. Short distance sprint and electric worked a treat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
I found nothing funny at all; they bought stuff and threw it into the bin, nothing wrong with it at all. They then destroyed two caravans and its contents, damaged two cars.

Aerosmith plank, destroyed a car, he was 65 going on 12, very juvenile. :Blush:

The Hampster went to Italy to drive a £2M car. Which must have been flown into the UK to go around test circuit the result of which was binned because it’s not road legal. :Doh:

They even ‘admitted’ that there was nothing new (Porsche 911) in their show and their isn’t either, it’s the same stale same old juvenile rubbish.
“They say his eyebrows are made of steel” etc.:Eeek:

They have destroyed a caravan in a previous series, the set it on fire and threw it off a cliff.
Yep, it has its fans, yep it’s funded by the taxpayers, yes its crap, and yes it needs taking off the air and that smug look on the presenters faces wiped off, permanently.

Well past its sell by date.:thumb:

its only entertainment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Steve Tyler is a rock legend - although you may not like the music, who cares?

:

don;t know why you highlighted that?

You don't know I don't like his music? you don't know I don't like him? You would be wrong on both count's to Assume I don't. Anyman that has a pic taken with a Million dollar sports car wearing socks and sandals is a legend in my eyes. but like you say, who cares what I think about socks and sandals. :RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back