Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
One of our RV members has a problem any one help

I know it sounds stupid but I have not openned this since last summer and its stuck shut,its the clam shell type with from memory the top half rests on the bottom half with a sponge rubber seal.If any one has one of these can they confirm if the lock slot is vertical or horizontal when unlocked as I've been messing about with it and not sure now.I'm concerned if I pull up to hard it will pull out of the roof fixings,Any help appreciated.Sorry its a Fiamma Ultra Box

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009

I know it sounds stupid but I have not openned this since last summer and its stuck shut,its the clam shell type with from memory the top half rests on the bottom half with a sponge rubber seal.If any one has one of these can they confirm if the lock slot is vertical or horizontal when unlocked as I've been messing about with it and not sure now.I'm concerned if I pull up to hard it will pull out of the roof fixings,Any help appreciated.Sorry its a Fiamma Ultra Box

Don't know if this helps, but I have a Fiamma back box, and the slots are Vertical when unlocked.

cheers John

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

Hi George

Have you had a look on here, you should get all you need

Link Removed

Good luck

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mark r

Free Member
Apr 6, 2009
leeds
Funster No
MH
c class
hi there geo try pouring some hot water around the seal area thats what i do at work on double glazed units that won`t open.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Vertical is locked, if the lock will push in and out it could also be something stuck inside obstructing the levers, solution is to drill the pins out on the hinges.

Good luck

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thanks Peter
will pass on the info:thumb::thumb:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Peter

That is just the download page for manuals not items for sale, of course he would go to you to buy things :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back