Top bed on Burstner Ixeo 726+ (1 Viewer)

Mou and Iryna

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Javea - Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726+
Exp
I am learning fast 😊
For some unknown reason, my top central bed does not work anymore. It has just stopped. I believe one can operate it manually, but in the Manual, it is not clear at all.
I contacted Burstner Germany but they referred me to their dealers who have been as helpful as chocolate fireguard.
Has anyone encountered such a problem and can help? 🙏
Many thanks. MH

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
If it’s just totally stopped it could be fuse related. If something more sinister it can be lowered manually but it takes ages unless you use an electric drill.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mou and Iryna

Mou and Iryna

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Javea - Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726+
Exp
I am learning fast 😊
If it’s just totally stopped it could be fuse related. If something more sinister it can be lowered manually but it takes ages unless you use an electric drill.
Do you happen to know where the fuse is? My manual is in Spanish !! Can you pls advise as to how to lower the bed manually? I need to get to the box which is underneath the matters. Thanks (y)

Upvote 0
Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Can’t say where your fuse is. Our van is different. The manual bed lowering device is a long Allen key with a small handle which inserts into a hole. I will PM you with a photo soon. I would recommend you don’t do this unless you have to, it can take ages to wind up and down manually unless you attach it to an electric drill. Check fuses first.
Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mou and Iryna

Mou and Iryna

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Javea - Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726+
Exp
I am learning fast 😊
Can’t say where your fuse is. Our van is different. The manual bed lowering device is a long Allen key with a small handle which inserts into a hole. I will PM you with a photo soon. I would recommend you don’t do this unless you have to, it can take ages to wind up and down manually unless you attach it to an electric drill. Check fuses first.
Phil
Cheers Phil. I will do. I am looking for the fuse on the manual, connected to the electric bed

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back