Too much free advertising for your Motorhome Checklist book (1 Viewer)

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Sir,

Your advertising for The Motorhome Checklist is over the top.
I had given up coming to visit your site due to the repetitive nature of your free plugs of what may be a source of income for you and your site.
Nevertheless today I logged in to read the posts. Wherever I looked, your ads assaulted me and were a real obstacle to enjoying the site.
Am I the only member who feels like this?

Best wishes all,

Jules

Possibly a part solution to your problem:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shizune.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

Regards Pat

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I think this posting has had the reverse effect of what you expected:yeah::notworthy:

Nice one jules:thumb:

PS:- Jim preferred the old advert.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Planet Mars next 2 Uranus
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
OK I give where is the checklist, I wouldn't buy it as it's probably just full of some lists that i have to check before going away and i would rather forget something and pay through the nose for it while abroad! Anyway i still won't buy it.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
This check list, where can I get one?

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
This check list, where can I get one?

Ive checked on Ebay, Amazon even been down to my local library to see if they had a copy.....alas no-one knows where to get them from :cry: :Eeek:

I can only assume that they are "as rare as rocking horse droppings" and so must be very good.:winky:

Maybe this checklist will be the "Must Have Present For Chrimbo" and they are deliberately not stocking them in the hope that they will be become even more sought after in the run up to Chrimbo. (Bit like the Wii fit!!!) And can then buy a load and flog em on Ebay for 5 times the actual cost :Eeek:

If anyone knows of a good place to get them from please post it on here :thumb::thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
A Fully laminated, continual use Motorhome Checklist for every occcasion for just ÂŁ12.99. Never forget anything ever again. Every Motorhomer can benefit from a good checklist. Some of the most experienced among us use then all the time. A good checklist will ensure you never forget to pack important items, or neglect to perform an essential motorhome task.

This comprehensive, full colour, book of checklists designed for both European and American motorhomes will not only ensure that you do not forget a simple thing like a book or some medication, but it might save your motorhome from a disaster and could even save your life!

Checklists are a great way to ensure that your trips in the motorhome go without a hitch, they also provide you with a high level of embarrassment insurance by stopping you making silly mistakes which of course only happen when plenty of people are watching!

We have used a special laminate so that these checklists can be written and erased time and time again, with either pencil or pen.

The Checklists include..

Comprehensive Motorhome Health Check Lists
Inventory Inside and Out, Remember everything!
Campsite Arrival Checklist
Campsite Departure Checklist
Pre-Delivery Internal & External Checklists
30 point Winterising/Decommisioning Re-Comissioning
Pre-Foreign Travel Checklist
First Aid and First Aid kits
Child's First Aid Kit
What to do at the scene of an Accident Checklist
Annual Habitation Checks
Insurance Information Collection
Pets Checklist
Packing for Children
Getting There Safely
Recognising fatigue

Remember this not just an excellent collection of checklists. Every page is laminated with a special laminate that will accept pencil or pen and can be used again and again. The thick laminated pages and coil enclosure will ensure that this book of checklists will outlive all of your motorhomes! There is also an excellent item on the back cover that you will use every single trip and smile every time you use it!

The proceeds of the Motorhome Checklist directly support MotorhomeFun. Even though I must admit to using child slave labour in the manufacturing process (thanks Ginnie, James & Katie) These books of checklists are costly to produce. However the end result is a product I am proud of and I am sure you will wonder how you ever did with out it. Order your full colour, laminated book of checklists today and never forget anything again! Just ÂŁ12.99 inclusive of post and packing.

This is what some members of MotorhomeFun thought

Diabalo; "..I have to say its very well done and will be very useful"
Rose Royce;"Excellent product.
Playbyte; "..we just go our book as well and are delighted with it"
Brisey; "..most impressed, an excellent publication. Well done"
Highwayman; "..great bit of kit, thanks"
WinnebagoTony; "..it's a brilliant idea and a read handy thing"
Keith; "..very impressed with all the work that must have gone into it ...... excellent job"

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Seems the post by Jules had the desired effect.

Rock on Jules....and here's to another year of Motorhome Fun.::bigsmile:

PS You have freedom of choice you know.

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I think this thread has backfired completely on Jules:ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO::roflmto:

PS:- wanna watch Link Removed

Last edited:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Sir,

I had given up coming to visit your site due to the repetitive nature of your free plugs of what may be a source of income for you and your site.
Nevertheless today I logged in to read the posts. Wherever I looked, your ads assaulted me and were a real obstacle to enjoying the site.

Best wishes all,

Jules
Well Jules we certainly don't agree. The check list is brilliant.:Smile:

I bought ours at the Stratford Show and it's worth its weight in gold. What is really useful ( as well as all the info) is that you don't need fancy marking pens, an ordinary pencil rubs off beautifully. Thanks to all those who worked so hard to compile,write,print,collate,laminate and bind it.

I don't notice the adverts but like to know they are there if I need some help. I think you are in a minority moaning about adverts on a FREEinformation site.:whatthe:
Lucille

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
NO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, WHATEVER HELPS TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING AND FREE IS OK BY ME:thumb: SO IF IT ANNOYS YOU,IGNORE IT::bigsmile: LIFE IS FOR LIVING AND HAVING FUN WHCH WHICH THIS SITE DOES BY THE BUCKETLOAD:thumb:

RUTH

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Sir,

Best wishes all,

Jules

It doesn't bother me.

I've bought the book and I feel that it's actually a very useful purchase :thumb:

I also bought the handbrake extender and I give that a :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
It doesn't bother me.

I've bought the book and I feel that it's actually a very useful purchase :thumb:

I also bought the handbrake extender and I give that a :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Is there a hand brake extender as well:ROFLMAO:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I bought a checklist but each time I have forgotten to use it.:Doh: Have you got anything to remind me!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back