tomtom (1 Viewer)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
i use tomtom in the motorhome, always been fantastic i must admit, i keep it on fastest route so i dont get caught down little roads, i got the maps of all of europe for 65 quid which have been a godsend when travelling over there...well recommended

does anyone have any interesting downloads for the tomtom with useful information, like cameras, campsites etc etc

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The TomTom line is great, and this second generation have a much better reception, even motorhomes with th biggest lutons can still get good reception. I have got all the CLs and both the CC and C&CC sites on mine, there are lots of places that have them for download. We will have a download board here in a few days, but if you cant wait that long try here they have loads of stuff including the site ones:winky:

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
The TomTom line is great, and this second generation have a much better reception, even motorhomes with th biggest lutons can still get good reception. I have got all the CLs and both the CC and C&CC sites on mine, there are lots of places that have them for download. We will have a download board here in a few days, but if you cant wait that long try here they have loads of stuff including the site ones:winky:

you complete star

that is exactly what i was looking for .......coooooooooool ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hhee hhee sorry graham..:roflmto:
im just gonna downlaod the cl sites etc too as may come in handy if stuck.cheers jimjam....samm :winky::Cool:

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
just downloaded some poi's from jimjams section...some good one there...will try your links now graham..phew its quite complicated..you have to go into the files and mess about..im succeeding so far though..samm:eek:::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have just mastered tom tom home.

Can I use this feature to download these.

Must agree 2nd generation system is better:winky:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I have just mastered tom tom home.

Can I use this feature to download these.
The method to use is dead easy. Click on the appropriate download link and save the file(s) to a location you'll remember (might be worth creating a special folder). Then use Windows Explorer to unzip the files (if necessary) and drag/drop into your Tom Tom device - into the folder which contains the maps.

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back