TomTom is now out for android (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Answer = sheep

"You might say that, I could not possibly comment".

I'd be wary of Copilot. It's excellent on the old Windows Mobile platform, I'm still using it, but it's taken serious stick on Android.

NavFree seems good, I've just downloaded more free EU maps. Not used it in anger because my very old CoPilot Live is still working fine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
"You might say that, I could not possibly comment".

I'd be wary of Copilot. It's excellent on the old Windows Mobile platform, I'm still using it, but it's taken serious stick on Android.

NavFree seems good, I've just downloaded more free EU maps. Not used it in anger because my very old CoPilot Live is still working fine.

Nav|Free I'm finding to be good. I particularly like the recalculating quietly in the background - no fuss or histrionics. Its display I also find to be the most informative in terms of speed, ETA, distance to turns etc. Although its routing can sometimes be very bizarre, hence the recalculating.....:Smile:

CoPilot still has its uses, its [STRIKE]speed[/STRIKE] safety camera info is the best, and it has the best ability to tweak its settings for when info is given.

Also Navigate on Android is improving.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back