Free Member
Oct 8, 2016
bognor regis
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano 675G
Exp
10 years
Well, 7 weeks nearly now. Van behaving itself and we are on an aire in Palamos, Costa Brava. We go to the beach every day, the exercise is good for me as I have the dreaded tingles/pins and needles from the chemo and a double chin thing from the radio. Still at least the wretched disease has gone. It looks like the house has also gone, they're on the paperwork stage although that is a minefield, hopefully as we are only selling, not buying, it'll be completed quickly. Managed to over shoot the blocks, which naturally flipped up and cracked the bloody bumper and broke the wheel arch, £250 direct from Hymer which they posted direct to France , but I will keep the van in the best condition I can as we live in it. Monday we leave the coast and head inland to Lake Caspe where we'll spend a few weeks as I can fish there and the site is on the ACSI scheme. Reversing a trailer is no fun !

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Love Palamos.
We stay on the site Camping Palamos in the camper area, only €12 same as the aire at this time of year but with all the site facilities and pools!!!
Out the gate turn left and a short stroll to the beautiful La Fosca, turn right and into town ! Aiming for there next week to break the trip down south to Torre del Mar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back