Tommy from camperserve says to say hello to Jim (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
To Jim.
Just met Tommy at camperserve Portugal where he fitted our inverter for us.
Apparently our esteemed leader went there earlier in the year and left a load of flyers and badges with him to hand out.
I can finally put a flyer on our van and advertise this site and to inform other people that we are indeed funsters.
He is a very funny and dry wittted man and certainly knows his stuff, We went there to ask his advice on a few things and instead of selling us unnecessary items he helped us find a solution to a problem and he only asked for 20 euros.
Top Man, very well recommended,by another friend we met at a camperstop stop in Albufeira, he is just out side Albufeira in the Algarve.
He lives here now and its was 18c today he was wrapped up in fleeces and he said he was freezing!!!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Tommy's worked on a few Funsters vans over the years. Always worth having his coordinates in your sat nav if headed for Portugal :thumb:

andley

Banned
Dec 27, 2011
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Static
Exp
Campsite owner
Algarve

Smashing business, Tom and his partner Ludvig pay many visits to chickenrun, nothing too much trouble, we give him a call and he will come out to us, we just e mail him and problems usually solved. :thumb::Smile:

Cossieg

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
Yate for the summer!
Funster No
MH
None now
Exp
Does anyone have an email address for Camperserve? I can't get their website to work, it won't accept the letters/numbers I put in as the security feature! I can't get an answer on either of the numbers on their site either! They must be v busy! Cheers

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
20141216_172802.jpg

20141216_172854.jpg

JJ :cool: