tom (1 Viewer)

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
I have recently bought 2011 Autocruise Starfire. I have a querie about the radio/cd unit. The Swift brochure llists the unit as a radio/cd/mp3 but unable to play any mp3 discs on it i found from a Peugeot dealer that is not a mp3 unit and say it is Swifts responsibily to have specified a mp3 unit when the peugeot base unit was supplied to them. Swift say its Peugeots responsibility that it should have been fitted. Has anyone got a similar moterhome or any ideas of how to resolve the problem. :Smile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Save yourself the headache and buy a new unit or accept that it does not play mp3
terry
BTW WELCOME :thumb:

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Surely if you bought it with a specification then the dealer should provide that specification. Dealer should sort it out, and it is up to them to fight who is ultimately responsible.

Or is that too simple?

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
is it worth all the hassle for an in car player? just fit a new one you can give your old one to me i dont use mp3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
Same with our Startrail. I can't get MP3 to play on the unit. Mind you, the whole Radio is pretty useless anyway and we are looking to change it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I think we must have an after market radio/cd addition to our Starspirit as none of the steering wheel controls activate anything on the unit. But, mine has an earphone socket on the fascia and I can play my MP3 through there via a 3.5mm jack using the auxilliary function on the radio. Only thing is I can't power the MP3 at the same time as I'm using the socket, so the batteries don't last long. :Sad:

OP
OP
ramsthom
Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
:Smile:
Same with our Startrail. I can't get MP3 to play on the unit. Mind you, the whole Radio is pretty useless anyway and we are looking to change it.

Thanks for the reply. The unit will have MP3 decal near the cd slot if its a suitable for MP3 discs. As you say its a low quality unit anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back