Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2012
Hello,

Can anyone advise where to obtain a French motorway toll tag suitable for use in my AutoTrail Delaware motorhome, below is a copy of an email I sent to a company called Alis regarding the purchase of a tag but my request was refused because the vehicle was over 3.5 Tonne, they only supply for use in cars, I possibly require a tag for a commercial vehicle?

Regards,

DaveNortwood.

À : Contact <contact@alis-sa.com>
Objet : To purchase a toll tag.
I am asking about purchasing a toll tag for travelling thru' France using motorways in. My vehicle is a motorhome, the loaded weight of the vehicle is approx 3770 kg, the height is 3 metres and the length 8.2 metres. (Possible rated as Class 3)

Sep 17, 2020
Totton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Since Sept 2020.
I've found a French website .... https://ulys.vinci-autoroutes.com/telepeage-poids-lourds/. I get my car tag from them, if you don't read French, stand by, I'll see what I can find out.

Update .. here's the classes, you'll be a 2 or 3 depending on the size of your vehicle

.. and heres an english version of a site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2019
DERBY
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo
Exp
since 2012
We contacted Eurotoll.eu in 2019 - they replied the month after we arrived home... this is for class 3 vehicles
We're very sorry for the late reply.
We would indeed need a contract through a company because eurotoll is not yet able to propose services for private use.

Please, find attached our subscription proposal. If you want to begin a partnership with us, all you'd have to do is send us back this proposal by postal code to the following address:

EUROTOLL
BP 20185
60306 SENLIS CEDEX

Together with:
The vehicle's registration document
Proof of the company's registration in the Chamber of Commerce The SEPA mandate also attached in this e-mail The general terms and conditions booklet

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards,
Eurotoll Costumer Service

Upvote 0
Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
These are great for over 3.5t as well as under. Work in Several Countries, the one we have is a single unit, does France and Spain it's a great feeling hearing the beep and having more room going through the wagon side of the toll booths. Select the UK flag on top right of web page.

Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2019
DERBY
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo
Exp
since 2012
These are great for over 3.5t as well as under. Work in Several Countries, the one we have is a single unit, does France and Spain it's a great feeling hearing the beep and having more room going through the wagon side of the toll booths. Select the UK flag on top right of web page.
I remember looking at these in 2019 but think we left it too late to guarantee delivery before we left. Good to know that others have used them and work well. I think i'd seen either these or similar that you could collect from certain places - one being the truck stop on M20 near tunnel but then when we looked again they didn't have any, can't find anything about that now - What a good idea though if places like that stocked up, I'm sure they would go like hot cakes. OR maybe I dreamt it - we have had a pandemic since I last looked into this .......

Upvote 0
Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
I remember looking at these in 2019 but think we left it too late to guarantee delivery before we left. Good to know that others have used them and work well. I think i'd seen either these or similar that you could collect from certain places - one being the truck stop on M20 near tunnel but then when we looked again they didn't have any, can't find anything about that now - What a good idea though if places like that stocked up, I'm sure they would go like hot cakes. OR maybe I dreamt it - we have had a pandemic since I last looked into this .......
Can't recommend enough really. Still got ours for use this year :unsure: They just charge the same fee, battery in it is good for 5 years.

Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2019
DERBY
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo
Exp
since 2012
Can't recommend enough really. Still got ours for use this year :unsure: They just charge the same fee, battery in it is good for 5 years.
Thats really good to know, think we'll go for it and get one ordered as we have the tunnel booked for July with hopefully vaccines this month we'll be all jabbed up by then :giggle:

Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2019
DERBY
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo
Exp
since 2012
I think i'd seen either these or similar that you could collect from certain places - one being the truck stop on M20 near tunnel but then when we looked again they didn't have any, can't find anything about that now - What a good idea though if places like that stocked up, I'm sure they would go like hot cakes. OR maybe I dreamt it - we have had a pandemic since I last looked into this .......
Found it - it is this website, when you go the basket checkout it comes up with collection points -

"Stop 24 Folkstone Services, Jn 11 M20"​

Delighted I'm not going mad!! Looks like they have them in stock now - maybe as no-one needs one!!!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back