Tour Guide Wanted Toll prices for France (1 Viewer)

Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Hi All
I will be traveling down though France from Dieppe to Bayonne,does anyone have a list of toll roads on route with prices for a small motorhome Cat2 band.

Dave

Bounty Hunter

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1984
Look at this. Cost = 216 euros but underneath it's split between toll and fuel for a class 2 motorhome under 3 metres high and under 3.5 tonnes

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
A month ago it cost us exactly 178.40€ from the tunnel to Northern Spain. 2.9mtrs high 5250kgs tag axle. Class 2 all the way.

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Look at this. Cost = 216 euros but underneath it's split between toll and fuel for a class 2 motorhome under 3 metres high and under 3.5 tonnes
A month ago it cost us exactly 178.40€ from the tunnel to Northern Spain. 2.9mtrs high 5250kgs tag axle. Class 2 all the way.
I have a alto autocruise camper van, 6mm in length.I would like to travel to Spain this year but have never done it before,its fear of the unknown. Could anyone give me a good route from mid wales to alacante without to many tolls and not to many mountain roads.Maybe continue to Portugal.Hope I’m not asking too much.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
I have a alto autocruise camper van, 6mm in length.I would like to travel to Spain this year but have never done it before,its fear of the unknown. Could anyone give me a good route from mid wales to alacante without to many tolls and not to many mountain roads.Maybe continue to Portugal.Hope I’m not asking too much.
Did you get the tunnel from Dover to northern Spain.?

The Camper

Free Member
May 3, 2014
ex/Rochdale now fulltiming
Funster No
MH
Hymer 614sl
Exp
Since 2000

The easiest (no French tolls or mountains) way would be to get the ferry either from Portsmouth or Plymouth that would take you directly to Northern Spain. The ferry drops you just up from Portugal or you could carry on to Alicante, plus the tolls in Spain are relatively cheap.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back