Toilet emptying - Permission to bury 1 x cubic metre permit (England Only) (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
You need to go to the C&MC temporary site at Fairford international air tattoo! 200 units discharging cassttes into an open pit for 6 days! That was some sight. More than 1 cubic metre I bet.

OP
OP

Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs plus
I have been trying to explain the D3 exemption to my wife but her eyes just looked glazed :rolleyes: Its all very well until you get caught breaking the law!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Ask them if they know what those things you get in hotel rooms are for. The things that fold out like a little stool but you wouldn't chance sitting on them. Never worked it out.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Why do you want this, no other MH has one, surely you can find some toilets or campsite to empty your cassette, everyone else does.
Don't you think you may be opening a can of worms that they have never thought about before.

OP
OP

Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs plus
Why do you want this, no other MH has one, surely you can find some toilets or campsite to empty your cassette, everyone else does.
Don't you think you may be opening a can of worms that they have never thought about before.
Its the environmental issues and law, if everyone just emptied their cassettes wherever they wanted then imagine what would happen, what about the chemicals in it and wild animals, I am going to study the waste & recycling regulations over the weekend, it's fascinating, the link is here if you want something to read (y) https://www.gov.uk/environment/waste-and-recycling

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
Ask them if they know what those things you get in hotel rooms are for. The things that fold out like a little stool but you wouldn't chance sitting on them. Never worked it out.
are you talking about the suitcase holder LOLOL

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
The application kept asking if I was a farmer, then later was the person emptying it a farmer and would it be disposed of on farming land, seems lots of questions about farmers, what have farmers behttp://adlib.everysite.co.uk/adlib/defra/content.aspx?id=000HK277ZW.0A20TNXZPHQDSSen up to, they seem very wary of anything to do with farming! ! x Square metre is not a lot but I remember seeing in the press the other week a farmer spraying his fields with human waste that apparently lawful to piss off a neighbour who kept complaining!

Here it is, makes my 1 x cubic Metre look minor https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...farmer-using-black-sludge-human-poo-farm.html
this might help you understand why they ask about farming..
all very interesting .
cornwall uses lots on its daffodil fields , lincoln on its tulip fields .
cant even think how many tankers full i have delivered to farmers over the years .

Reactions: 596
Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Can you all please focus and give me some questions you want answered when I call the office on Monday, I don't know the calculations of waste per day per person e.g. what does a 75kg person produce compared to a 100kg person OR is it to do with consumption? I can then calculate the total, I guess I will need to measure the flush volume per second and allocate seconds of flush, paper usage should be no problem as it tends to disintegrate. I just want to see how many trips I could do before I produce 1 x Metre of waste, I also want them to confirm if it is solids or liquid as well and best way to calculate it.

Taking a spare cassette could get me in the sh!t if I go overweight on payload :oops:

Thanks
I’ve got a question for you Mr 596.
What are this weeks winning lottery numbers please?
When I win,I promise you I’ll share my winnings with you and it’ll be enough for a frontal lobotomy.

OP
OP

Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs plus
I’ve got a question for you Mr 596.
What are this weeks winning lottery numbers please?
When I win,I promise you I’ll share my winnings with you and it’ll be enough for a frontal lobotomy.
Why the hell do you want that procedure? :oops:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
On a forum like this with thousands of active members I think you are the only one who considers your idea to have any merit at all which is why no-one is suggesting any questions for your discussion on monday. Lots of members wildcamp, sometimes for longspells and this solution seems absurdly complicated. You have just bought a big van, will only really wildcamp occasionally when it’s just you or you and the wife so will have plenty of room for a spare cassette.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Can you ask them if Chris is involved in this wind up?

I ask cos I’m sure Jim posted a change of name from Chris to 596.

I think the capitalisation may suggest 2 people amd I’m not sure Chris would keep a wind up going this long without it being French based as he’s such a Francophile.

But they might know of a link ....

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
He wasn’t banned but did say on monday that he was leaving to join the Caravan and Motorcaravan Club. Jim quickly closed the thread as leaving threads aren't allowed , all went quiet for a few days and then things started again so I am not sure if he is laughing at us joining in with the weird threads or not. I’m a bit bored as Nick has gone on a golf weekend with one of our sons and I can’t remember how to get netflix on the TV so I thought I’d join in, it is Motorhomefun afterall!!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
He wasn’t banned but did say on monday that he was leaving to join the Caravan and Motorcaravan Club. Jim quickly closed the thread as leaving threads aren't allowed , all went quiet for a few days and then things started again so I am not sure if he is laughing at us joining in with the weird threads or not. I’m a bit bored as Nick has gone on a golf weekend with one of our sons and I can’t remember how to get netflix on the TV so I thought I’d join in, it is Motorhomefun afterall!!

Sorry I meant a member with a different name who was banned a few years back.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Sorry I meant a member with a different name who was banned a few years back.
Perhaps I should stick to womanly things when I’m bored like eating chocolate and painting my nails , I’m the one who made the mistake! Sorry.
[/QUOTE]

It’s not a problem, nor a need to apologise (y)

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If I recommend this site to someone as I do on occasions and the first thread they read is this one, what is it going to do for my street cred.....:blush:

Don't worry son. You think you've got problems!!

It's 3.30am and I'm lying in bed waiting for sean Bean.. He hasn't turned up and reading this is my alternative. :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back