Toilet emptying - Permission to bury 1 x cubic metre permit (England Only) (1 Viewer)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
You must have done things correctly so well done, some people have their head in the sand and think they are so important and irreplaceable or don’t prepare, to go from 5/6 days a week solid work to zero for ever is a HUGE change, I personally think it should be done gradually maybe down to a 3 day week, not off a cliff.
Whether you'll have an enjoyable retirement or not is simply down to yourself. I had and have sufficient absorbing hobbies that I could have retired at age 25 and been happily occupied for the rest of my life. As it happens I retired 21 years ago aged 50 and I'll still not have enough time to do everything I'd like to do. As for "off a cliff" I made the decision to leave one day and inside 3 weeks I'd left the company I'd been with from age 16. That was the longest three weeks of my life.

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
I think some may produce considerably more than that.
Why on earth would anybody pay £70k for a motorhome and worry so much about emptying the cassette when the answer is so simple, staring him in the face and been pointed out by numerous posts.
Baffling.
Can't wait for next week's offering when he's done the boat show.
Maybe he'll put a deposit on a Sunseeker then tell us he bought a dingy instead because he's not really going to use it anyway ?????

Yes but how much deposit?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Pointless from the outset actually.
I'm also rather taking a dislike to your arrogant attitude in many of your posts of recent.
I think you need to wind it in :boxing:
Actually, that would be you. Please do not be rude to others.

If you can’t see through this you should have ignored it like you said you were going to. Seems to me you were hooked, played, reeled in and landed. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED BUT I DO WISH SOMETIMES PEOPLE WOULD BOG OFF!!! Rant over now I am really going to ignore this thread!

If you stomped your foot when you said that and waggled your hand like playing an instrument, you remind me of a Funster that I used to know. ... Mmm. Even your name is similar to one of his pseudonyms.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you stomped your foot when you said that and waggled your hand like playing an instrument, you remind me of a Funster that I used to know. ... Mmm. Even your name is similar to one of his pseudonyms.
Don't know why he does it :doh: in some other threads he talks sense.

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Can you all please focus and give me some questions you want answered when I call the office on Monday, I don't know the calculations of waste per day per person e.g. what does a 75kg person produce compared to a 100kg person OR is it to do with consumption? I can then calculate the total, I guess I will need to measure the flush volume per second and allocate seconds of flush, paper usage should be no problem as it tends to disintegrate. I just want to see how many trips I could do before I produce 1 x Metre of waste, I also want them to confirm if it is solids or liquid as well and best way to calculate it.

Taking a spare cassette could get me in the sh!t if I go overweight on payload :oops:

Thanks
Is it just me, or have we wasted hours of our valuable life’s reading his various ‘threads’ ?

Yawn yawn night night ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back