Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
I do know what toilets are funnily enough. I must remember to thank my parents for that...:RollEyes:

It's the portable type I have issues with.

Can anyone answer my question about facilities at rally's??

Sorry I thought we had...........................
use the one in your MH and get an obliging fella to empty it for you. If you pay my fuel costs I will gladly come and be your official cassette emptier for you.

Sue had a problem using the MH toilet until I explained that often the toilets on site were not as clean as the MH toilet, not as convenient as the MH toilet, nor did they smell as nice and as you say not subject to the personal habits of neighbours.

She now uses it regularly and has no problems at all.

It was the same with the shower she would always want to use the site ones until she realised ours were cleaner, the water hotter and she did not have to traipse across a field making it obvious to all where she was going and what she was going for.

Finally being economic with money it now means we no longer have to pay the extortionate prices charged by some campsites and enjoy wild camping.

Norman

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We've just had a look to see if there were any more hysterical posts on the "toilet arrangements" and have noticed that Treacle's name is in red letters, with "Banned" underneath:RollEyes:
Surely he's not been banned for his postings, because we've had such a good laugh reading all these with everyone's funny contributions?:whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
We've just had a look to see if there were any more hysterical posts on the "toilet arrangements" and have noticed that Treacle's name is in red letters, with "Banned" underneath:RollEyes:
Surely he's not been banned for his postings, because we've had such a good laugh reading all these with everyone's funny contributions?:whatthe:
he is banned:Sad: but only for a month:thumb: and nothing to do with this thread:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
You have my sympathy.....remember, there is help.

Back on the toilet topic (I can't believe I'm contributing to this), I was in one of the shower cubicles at a C&CC earlier this year and a bloke came into the block talking on his mobile phone. He then proceeded to 'go through the motions' in the toilet cubicle while still continuing the conversation :Eeek: Heaven knows what the person on the other end was thinking :RollEyes:

Be grateful nobody's yet invented smelly vision:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back