Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Any Toggle users
We have been with Toggle for phone/sim provider for several years = cheap usage abroad 3 pence minute for calls and 5p for text
We received a Text today welcoming us to Lyca mobile telling us our log in details etc would remain the same etc.
After we had made a phone call today I decided to check the account and see all was the same.
If you stay on PAYG you are charged 19pence per minute for phone calls.
After a phone call to customer services I was told that I would have to buy a bundle to reduce the price of calls.
£10 per month gives you unlimited calls and Texts and 3gb data- this I was told is on a rolling contract.
So just a heads up to any of you before you use your Toggle Sim check out the conditions on Lycamobile.

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Had toggle account for several years UK and permanent Spanish number. Sorry it's disappearing, anyone know of anything similar for cheap phone calls between countries?

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
Since 2008, with a gap between 2013 and 2018.
As long as you have data, whatsapp calls are free.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Well after much looking found a cheap Spanish sim to replace my Toggle mobile so I have a Spanish number.
Digi mobile (mobil) PAYG only requires 5€ top up every 6 months to keep sim active.
They also do rolling 30 day rates starting at 3€.
For 5€/mth you can have 100 mins international calls plus 1.5 GB data. Unused data rolls over to following month upto contracted amount (3Gb).

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I have also left toggle
I joined 1pMobile a while ago and have had great service at an amazing price. 1p a minute, 1p a text, 1p a MB.
The lovely people there have sent me the voucher below for all my friends to get a free £5 top-up when they join.
Just click on the link, enter the code shown below, order your SIM and they will do the rest.
Click here to get your free £5 top-up
Code: G52755J

John

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Never heard of Toggle at all, not seen any adverts etc. Seen LycaWorld adds all over looked thought they were expensive so have never considered a PAYG especially as we use 3 for UK mobiles, and we are on SIM free unlimited data/calls/texts £20 a month and first 6 months £10
So will be sticking with that
We both have Huawei phones

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Never heard of Toggle at all, not seen any adverts etc. Seen LycaWorld adds all over looked thought they were expensive so have never considered a PAYG especially as we use 3 for UK mobiles, and we are on SIM free unlimited data/calls/texts £20 a month and first 6 months £10
So will be sticking with that
We both have Huawei phones
The point of having Toggle mobile it gave you a UK number and you could also have a number on the same sim for another country. You could order stuff on line in say Spain and actually get the courier to phone you so you can arrange delivery of the items. Hence the need to replace to get a Spanish number.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Have had a payg toggle SIM for a few years now as a stand by in emergency.always in credit .
Top up online .£20 about 2years back?
Use it for a call every 3 months to keep it active.just checked balance 5p down after last call a couple of days back.
Still cheaper for me for international calls when needed when calling landline.

Screenshot_20191220-232132.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back