Toggle Sim, what's happening here? (1 Viewer)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
As some will know the Toggle Sim gives you a local country number in many european countries at UK rates along with other generous benefits. I've never looked into cost comparisons with other options but I bought one along with the 12v antenna from motorhomewifi and stuck £20 on it before going to Switzerland last year, but I never used the sim relying on camp site wifi most of the time.

Now touring in the UK I've used dongles, tethered, but can't on the current phone, bought wifi on a CC site. Having bought a Huawei mifi some time ago, again never used, on a trip this week I used the toggle sim in it which gave me about 3 hours of internet use over 3 days. Puzzling thing is my account still shows a balance of £20. Does this take time to register with 02, I think, or have I hit on a magic lamp that solves our connection problems? :Confused:

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
While the Toggle SIM technically isn't a data SIM, it can be used in a MiFi device.

In UK the 'out of bundle' rate is 15p per MB, however you can buy packages as below.

I would expect the charges to appear on your account at some stage.

toggle-bundles.jpg

OP
OP
Bailey58

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Can't find a "Thanks" button yet but ....... Thanks! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back