Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This thread is for the general discussion of the Motorhome Dealer Todds Motorhomes. Hit the Review Button at the top of the page to leave a proper review. Feel free to discuss it below.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Have to agree with the review, only downer is that they no longer have a lovely cafe, always ended up buying in the accessory shop after I had been to the cafe. They were very helpful and gave good service when i had my romahome, but a long time ago, still visit when in the area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
The best dealer I have ever come accross. Have purchased several vans from them over the years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. The Motorhomes are well valeted and displayed inside a large showroom, so weather isn't an issue, all vans are unlocked so no pressure from the sales staff, you are free to walk around all the vans. I have found their after sales and customer care exemplary and their workshop staff are knowledgeable and take pride in their work. I just wish they were open on Sundays!

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The best dealer I have ever come accross. Have purchased several vans from them over the years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. The Motorhomes are well valeted and displayed inside a large showroom, so weather isn't an issue, all vans are unlocked so no pressure from the sales staff, you are free to walk around all the vans. I have found their after sales and customer care exemplary and their workshop staff are knowledgeable and take pride in their work. I just wish they were open on Sundays!

This thread is for discussing reviews but looks like you've written a review. Excellent , we need as many as we can get. Could you Copy your text, Hit the blue Write a Review button at the top of the page then paste. That way your review will show up and you'll be able to give a star rating (y) cheers :D

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thats two all 5 star reviews for Todds there (y) . Anyone else used this company?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back