LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Visited Opale Evasion in Lille, can we see the Concorde Charisma on your web site please, after 15 minutes of looking, oh sorry we are selling it for a customer and it's in Brittany we can arrange a viewing, no thanks. @KayeB I don't think it's meant happen they had a couple of Liner G's in though.

So we are now in Brugge and ferry tomorrow.

Martin

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Visited Opale Evasion in Lille, can we see the Concorde Charisma on your web site please, after 15 minutes of looking, oh sorry we are selling it for a customer and it's in Brittany we can arrange a viewing, no thanks. @KayeB I don't think it's meant happen they had a couple of Liner G's in though.

So we are now in Brugge and ferry tomorrow.

Martin
Unlucky Martin. :( You and Jen have a good sailing. :)

See you both next week. (y)

Jock &Rita. :)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well here we are sat at the dock in Zeebrugge.

Two months away and over 6000 km average MPG 20.58 uphill and down dale and lots of roundabouts.

Just filled with diesel and gas, gas was €.315 per litre which is the cheapest we have seen.

The whole trip has been off tolls and in the main I wouldn't change much of the detail, the off toll around Biarritz was a bit tedious down to San Sebastián and the N125 in Portugal was a bit like a building site.

We have had 18 nights on hook up, the rest on solar, we have made 1830ah so that's about 47ah per day.

Heading home for a quick turnaround, might have to cut grass, plant onions and tomatoes wash van and head for Chester.

Ps all the money we saved on tolls we have spent on two Latte Machiato in Bruges €5.90 EACH.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
If you want an adventure and consider yourself to be an expert MH driver take the coast road from Stiges to Barcelona....otherwise take the toll!!!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
If you want an adventure and consider yourself to be an expert MH driver take the coast road from Stiges to Barcelona....otherwise take the toll!!!
Lovely scenic drive,,,BUSBY.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back