Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi all !

I need some help! The gardener of the stadium I'm living at, is fond of races games ! Good for him:RollEyes: but yesterday he asked for some help from me. He found some video explaining how to hijack a game. The thing is ,I have no game knowledge at all, and the video is in American. If I had a few days , I guess I would manage to find out what it says but with my little devils around yelling and doing all sorts of silly things, I can't concentrate more than 20 seconds!
If some of you fans have some time in your hands could you try to type the instructions of this video please. The most important part takes about 2 minutes time. Probably about 20 to 30 minutes to native knowledgeable people to get and type.

Thanks in anticipation to any of you who will have a go!:Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx...d-for-iphone-and-ipad_videogames#.UZNRyl1OLIU

Sorry forgot the link ... too much in a hurry as usual I guess!

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi frankie I have had a look at the vid, he needs to download I-Funbox (http://www.i-funbox.com/) to his computor and run it, then download this .zip file http://www.mediafire.com/?5q8gix2x0swy072

Connect his iphone and I-funbox should detect it, navigate I-funbox until you find it, click it and click applications, find road racings, click it, then click documents.

Open the .zip file and copy all of it files into documents, and that's it. If he watches the vid he should be able to do it easily.

Ian

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Frankie:

I've done it for you but it's pretty difficult for someone who doesn't even know what the guy's talking about! :roflmto:

Hey! What’s up guys? If you are watching I am sure you know that Real Racing 3 was released just yesterday. It’s pretty awesome, the graphics are just amazing. I’ve been working today to work out how to hack this game so you can get unlimited coins and unlimited money so you don’t have to wait for repairs to be done and upgrades to be done, I know that is the number one complaint going with guys complaining about in-ad purchases, so here’s a quick video a quick run through on how to update the files and you can see it there, and you can get unlimited coins and unlimited money and just to demonstrate that this is working right now go and select the best car here and start getting the upgrades, you should have all the cars unlocked and upgrades and new files installed. You should have a lot of fun on this game, I just got this hack working just not even five minutes ago so I’m sure you are going to be playing this game all night, as you can see the hack is working and everything is working fine so now I’m going to show you how to do the run through and get the files installed, so let’s get started here:
OK first thing you want to have ready is i-fun box, if you don’t have it ready, it’s a free download file, free software, which will let you go in and update your i-fun files, I’ll give you a link to that, it’s http://www.i-funbox.com and you can get pc or mac edition, ok, and then I’ll give you a zip file I’ll host down media fire, here it is, and give you a zip file, here it is, I’ll give you a link to that, once you get the zip file just unzip the file, I use seven zip but just use whatever you have and then you have a folder just like this, there’s a picture for you, so you have all these files in the folder there.
So, for the next step you want to connect your i-phone or i-pad to your computer and then i-funbox will pick it up, and you open up i-funbox right here and go over to i-funbox classic , your phone or ipad should be right there, click on it, go to user applications and go down and find Real Racing right there, click on it and then on documents, and then open up this folder which I gave you and select all these files and drag all the files over into i-funbox, refresh a few times to make sure it’s in there, and disconnect your phone and you should you should be able to log in and have unlimited coins and unlimited money and all the cars unlocked. If you have any questions let me know and thanks for checking out the channel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi frankie I hope its ok, I see momo has posted what he said word for word, so he should be happy now. ::bigsmile:

Ian

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Waoo Momo I'm pretty amazed! Thanks for the time you gave away. I was not expecting the introduction at all!. Just the instructions. It must have taken you quite à time. I promiss i will learn each bit so you did not do it for glory only.!
Thanks again!

Amicalement

Frankie ( from smartphone)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Waoo Momo I'm pretty amazed! Thanks for the time you gave away. I was not expecting the introduction at all!. Just the instructions. It must have taken you quite à time. I promiss i will learn each bit so you did not do it for glory only.!
Thanks again!

Amicalement

Frankie ( from smartphone)

Hi Frankie! I was looking at it more from a learning point of view for you! I thought you could listen to the video and read the transcript and thereby add some "Americanisms" to your already very extensive knowledge of the English language. Very pleased to have been of help - even though more long winded than Olley's - which was definitely much more to the point. :thumb:

Mars and Venus springs to mind! :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back