to all out there (1 Viewer)

C

chrisx

Deleted User

Hi folks.
my name is Chrisx. I am new to this game. I bought an old campervan this year.I have been on two camp sites, both times we were bogged in and had to leave early. not a very good start to our camping experience. I am looking forward to better things next time.
I bought the van with fishing in mind,but have not had the chance to use my rods yet:cry::cry:I prefer coarse fishing on the river.I would be grateful to hear from anyone with ideas of where to go. I live in Wales near swansea, the river fishing here is game only,so I don't mind travelling wthin reason for a good days fishing.Hope to hear from someone.Chrisx:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi chrisx,

cant help with the fishing but quite a few members here do fish and may be able to help

one or two of the meets are fishing related. check the 'calender' from time to time for fishing meet-ups.

a few members are in your area and im sure you'll get to know them.

meanwhile welcome and enjoy.::bigsmile:

john.

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
.I have been on two camp sites, both times we were bogged in and had to leave early.:thumb:

Weather, not much we can do about that is there. It's horrible to be sat there with a noise like someone is throwing gravel onto the roof. And that was after driving all the way to Venice. So we turned round and the weather followed us all the way home.

C'est la vie. ( Impressed ?? )

Brian.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
New to the game

Hi Chrisx a big welcome to motorhomefun I dont go fishing myself but a great site not to far from you is homefarm edithmead burnham on sea somerset 2 min of jun22 m25 they have a well stocked lake on site free showers club house etc we see plenty of fisherhmen on the rivers in that area also we have made friends with severel welsh families hope this may be of some help to you Tony

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hello chrisx welcome, plenty of fishing fans on here so you will soon be reeling in those fish:Smile:
ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back