Tip of the day (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
When your black tank gauge dont read properly, fill your freezer full of ice cubes, and just as you leave camp put as many ice cubes down the loo as possable as you drive the banging of the cubes on the side of the tank cleans the walls and then they melt get home empty the tank job done no hard work required
what,s your tip of the day
Paul:ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Useful tip Paul but I've gave up on tank gauges, :Sad: anyway, after a while you instinctively know when they need emptying .. the shower won't drain and the toilet splashes your ass.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Useful tip Paul but I've gave up on tank gauges, :Sad: anyway, after a while you instinctively know when they need emptying .. the shower won't drain and the toilet splashes your ass.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Tell it like it is Jim :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999

I'm with Jim on this one, gauges are bloody useless...... Best TIP I can give is to ALWAYS make sure that the waste hoses are connected very SECURELY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I'm with Jim on this one, gauges are bloody useless...... Best TIP I can give is to ALWAYS make sure that the waste hoses are connected very SECURELY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Keith you just didn't want to part with your waste:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

The look on your face was a good gauge:Angry::whatthe:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp

Keith

Wish I'd had the camcorder at hand mate :Blush::Blush:

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
As well as the ice cubes also pour gin & tonic into the black tank as well preferably several hours after you drank it :drink::ROFLMAO:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
About 10 pints :drink: a really really hot vindaloo:Blush: should clear it out nicely the next morning!:moon:

Well always works for me anyway :rollonfloor::ROFLMAO::rollonfloor::cry-smile::cry-smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back