Free Member
May 22, 2017
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello all
I've been lurking reading the forums for a couple of months but now we have firm plans and a delivery date it is time to come into the light and join up properly.

We are newbie motorhomers with our first motorhome being handed over to us in early June, an Elddis Accordo 135. We were tent campers for a number of years when the children were younger but haven't done any for quite a few years now. We are committed Francophiles, having been visiting regularly since the Tunnel opened. We now want to explore more of Europe and thought this would be the best way to do it. I still work full time but have flexible holiday arrangements so we should be able to get out and about regularly but are limited to a maximum of 2 weeks in any break. However another 3 or 4 years will see retirement and by that time we should have enough experience under our belts to venture further and longer.

We are in Leicestershire and enjoy most of the outdoor activities - cycling, walking, geocaching. I also started on a motorcycle for the first time in 40 odd years, took my tests and loving it. The idea was to have a motorbike at the back of the motorhome for excursions. I'll stop there for now. Looking forward to our new venture and will share our experiences.

Daddycool & Dill (Martin & Di)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Carol