Time for a toilet thread from a beginner! (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
As recommended from here, I bought some 'Happy bowl' toilet liners, and was well pleased with the idea of them. Neatly demonstrated to Mrs. D how they are shaped and fit nicely into the bowl. I hardly could wait to try them out for the first time!

So in the morning, following a long strain and some grunting, I finally got to use one. Twas a bit whiffy without the water but I knew they were protecting the bowl from skid marks and thus saving time cleaning! Magnificent!

The time came to swing that lever thing over and allow the Happy Bowl and its contents to neatly drop down the hole it to the orifice below. A press of the water button and hey presto,...... nothing happened except Happy bowl, its contents and water now filled the pot. There was an amazing blockage that would put a beaver to shame!

Oh dear i thought, this isn't going to budge! The only option was to push the Happy bowl and contents down the hole by hand.

What happened next, I did not expect. Despite being very careful, to my dismay, as the Happy Bowl was pushed down the hole, the contents squeezed up through the narrow hole and somehow, Happy Bowl folded over spilling said warm and soft contents on my fingers and splodging down one side of bowl. Dear me,what a complete mess I got into!

Now I had stinky fingers and a stinky bowl to clean! Gross.

And the moral of the tale is................( go for it)!

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
I think you need to keep it down to a modest jobby or is it jobi!
I know your trauma having told my Grandkids that it was ok to use the loo one covered her efforts with a mountain of paper, no lining below. Horrendous!

Upvote 0

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
As recommended from here, I bought some 'Happy bowl' toilet liners, and was well pleased with the idea of them. Neatly demonstrated to Mrs. D how they are shaped and fit nicely into the bowl. I hardly could wait to try them out for the first time!

So in the morning, following a long strain and some grunting, I finally got to use one. Twas a bit whiffy without the water but I knew they were protecting the bowl from skid marks and thus saving time cleaning! Magnificent!

The time came to swing that lever thing over and allow the Happy Bowl and its contents to neatly drop down the hole it to the orifice below. A press of the water button and hey presto,...... nothing happened except Happy bowl, its contents and water now filled the pot. There was an amazing blockage that would put a beaver to shame!

Oh dear i thought, this isn't going to budge! The only option was to push the Happy bowl and contents down the hole by hand.

What happened next, I did not expect. Despite being very careful, to my dismay, as the Happy Bowl was pushed down the hole, the contents squeezed up through the narrow hole and somehow, Happy Bowl folded over spilling said warm and soft contents on my fingers and splodging down one side of bowl. Dear me,what a complete mess I got into!

Now I had stinky fingers and a stinky bowl to clean! Gross.

And the moral of the tale is................( go for it)!

I sorry ....... are you shiting in a bag then trying to flush the bag down the toilet to avoid cleaning the aforementioned toilet?

And in a thetford casette loo to boot?

Upvote 0

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
ITS A TOILET.....
Meant to be full of S***.. :) just use it (y)

When you come to sell or part ex no bugger with thank you for it...;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Might I suggest the ubiquitous toilet paper cross. Cheap and effective, and if it doesnt work a helpful jug of water as extra flush.....oh yes and keep the vent open when performing. (y)

Upvote 0

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
And I thought I was mad putting a paper plate on top of an actual plate every now and then in order to save washing up :LOL:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Cliffdale
Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
I'll add I never had a problem like this on my power boat. Black waste, 500 litres. Unlimited water, pumped from the sea, and the salt water had a disinfecting effect.

Something interesting about flushing the loo with sea water. You get sparkes of fluorescence as the plankton was sucked through the system. They were quite bright and would glow for a few seconds, even more so if you wee on them!

Upvote 0

Astro

Free Member
Jul 17, 2016
North Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago I143
Exp
I'm keeping that. It'll be handy even if I never use it.
Toilet paper cross, open slider and drop main ordnance. Smaller subsequent bombs aimed with precision through opening to limit impacts to surrounding structure. Jobs a good un' :LOL:

Upvote 0

AMK

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
gainsborough
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Since 2014
Open the slider, cross the paper and go for the hole in one.:D I've had more hole in ones than Nick Faldo:D

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
To be fair bog bombing is an art you develop with practice. Collateral damage is inevitable because shit happens

Upvote 0

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I'll add I never had a problem like this on my power boat. Black waste, 500 litres. Unlimited water, pumped from the sea, and the salt water had a disinfecting effect.

Something interesting about flushing the loo with sea water. You get sparkes of fluorescence as the plankton was sucked through the system. They were quite bright and would glow for a few seconds, even more so if you wee on them!
We towed our boat to Scotland, and cruised the west coast. Our Rob was 9 at the time - the sea toilet had never worked so hard - he saw the sparks in the toilet and was mesmerised!

Upvote 0

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Lived in China for a few years. This is how they dispose of paper there, except they use a basket and no doggy bag.

Upvote 0
Mar 21, 2015
notts
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Wyn. . . .

We nearly died watching that video. Brilliant :LOL:!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Toilet paper cross, open slider and drop main ordnance. Smaller subsequent bombs aimed with precision through opening to limit impacts to surrounding structure. Jobs a good un' :LOL:
That's fine with main ordinance, but not so good for cluster bombs!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back