Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This thread is for the general discussion of the Motorhome Dealer Timberland Motorhomes. Hit the Review Button at the top of the page to leave a proper review. Feel free to discuss it below.

Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
I bought a new Burstner Ixeo 680G from Timberland last year and so far, have had no problems with them. There were a couple of ‘snagging’ issues to be addressed and they were dealt with, with no arguments. All the staff I have dealt with have been very friendly and helpful. I’m taking the van in tomorrow for it’s first service/habitation check, and to have an electric bike rack fitted. I did contemplate getting the hab check done elsewhere for a non biased appraisal. There are a few more minor issues I want them to look at too. I will post again once these things have been done and hope that I am still in a positive frame of mind.

I can’t believe everyone has had a bad experience with this company.....or am I just very fortunate?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 31, 2022
Funster No
MH
70s camper,Weinsberg
I f
VXman posted a new review on the motorhome dealer Timberland Motorhomes
We feel your pain, a lot of dealers not just motorhome got complacent during and after covid. Google reviews seem to be the way to go. For what its worth a few years ago we called them to look at a burstner in stock and arranged a viewing, travelled to their branch and was told we couldnt go inside it was sold. Just walked off laughing at the sales woman as there is always another MH....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back