Timberland - Burstner dealers Chesterfield (1 Viewer)

Sucoz

Free Member
Oct 28, 2018
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
‘A’ Class
Exp
since 2011
We bought our Burstner Aviano from the above company in June 2019.
Whilst the review is somewhat mixed, we would never consider buying from them again.
The good things are that apart from a couple of small issues, which we wouldn't travel back to Chesterfield for:
the van has been fine and we are pleased with it. Julian who looks after the workshop side and handover was very good to deal with.
However, the manager was a very rude and unpleasant man to deal with, this was because I had refused to pay either a £2000 deposit or the full amount 3 days before ( they had a holding fee of £200) I had stated that the company could go bankrupt, they would have my money and I would have no van.
He took this as a personal insult, he shouted and me for several minutes down the phone telling me how much he had in his personal bank account and how much the stock on his forecourt was worth, repeating this over and over. He never once acknowledged us when we were in his showroom with a good morning or even a nod.
The advertising was also misleading as it stated that there was 3 year AA cover and we were informed a couple of days later as we were paying the holding fee that this was not the case.
I would never want to deal with this company again

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back