May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
Could anyone please advise me please.
I wish to carry out a modification to a worktop in a 2010 model Apache 634, would anyone know where I could purchase the black laminate, ply paneling and self adhesive wood effect vinyl.
I wish to raise the worktop next to the cooker to the same level as cooker surround.
I really am surprised at the amount of Autotrail bashing on this forum. We have owned our 2010 for two years now we have covered 10,000 miles used lots of times and it has been faultless. We recently looked at various other makes as we are in a position to buy newer but could not find anything of an equal quality providing the same layout apart from a new Apache 634!

OP
OP
pelican
May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
Contacted Autotrial last week sent photos as requested so eagerly awaiting reply as they said they should have parts available for my 2010 model.

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Contacted Autotrial last week sent photos as requested so eagerly awaiting reply as they said they should have parts available for my 2010 model.
Good stuff, it helps hugely when modifying a motorhome if you can get original kit.
Best of luck with it, please post a few photo's when you've finished.

Robert

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Must have missed this first time around!
How is your existing worktop fitted to the surround \ cabinets?
Might it be easier to remove existing worktop and pack it underneath to the required height? You're much less likely to note a marginally different coloured packing pieces than a plated whole new surface.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back